Signals By Spreadsheet makes it easy for the average model railroader
to implement prototypical signaling on his/her layout.
We realize that implementing an operational signal system can be an intimidating task. The options range from “hardwired” logic to computer-based implementations, requiring a full staff of engineers and programmers - UNTIL NOW. To determine if you or your club can use SBS, take this simple test:
1) Do you have a computer? (Since you’re viewing this on a computer, you probably do.)
a. Is it a PC or MAC running Windows 2000, XP, VISTA, or Windows 7?
2) Can you play Solitaire on your computer? (You don’t have to be able to win.)
3) Can you make entries in a spreadsheet (like entering your name in a box)?
4) Do you like FREE software?
5) Can you make an electrical connection to your DCC track bus?
6) Can you make a Cab Bus (or LocoNet®) connection?